Installing WordPress with cPanel
WordPress is a growing, popular software that you can use not only to create a blog, but any kind of website you want.
In this video, we reveal how to install WordPress with Fantastico.
Congratulations you have reached the end of the cPanel Tutorials!
[readon url=”http://www.lynxdigital.com/online-resources/cpanel-tutorials/creating-backups-in-cpanel”] < PREVIOUS: Creating Backups [/readon]
cPanel Video Tutorial Contents
- Introduction to cPanel
- Creating Email Accounts in cPanel
- Checking Your Webmail in cPanel
- Blocking Spam With Spam Assassin in cPanel
- Creating Autoresponders in cPanel
- Introduction to Using File Manager
- Compressing and Extracting Files with File manager
- Editing File Permissions in File Manager
- Uploading Files Using File Manager
- Creating FTP Accounts in cPanel
- Managing File Index in cPanel
- Creating a MySQL Database in cPanel
- Creating Password Protected Directories in cPanel
- Cloaking and Redirect Links in cPanel
- Creating Sub-Domains in cPanel
- Creating Addon Domains in cPanel
- Creating Backups in cPanel
- Installing WordPress with cPanel